- Reviewing and preparing corporate, trust and partnership tax returns.
- Reviewing and preparing Notice to Reader financial statements.
- Assisting and supervising other staff with preparation of personal and corporate tax files.
- Assisting and supervising bookkeeping duties within the office.
- Reviewing individual Canadian Tax Returns.
- Resolving notices and corresponding with the CRA.
- Meet with clients to discuss year-end financial statements and tax returns.
- Provide basic tax consultations and advise.
- Conducting research on tax law and cases as required.
A successful candidate will have:
- Sound computer and application abilities.
- Experience of three years in public practice.
- Experience using CaseWare, a tax preparation software, Sage 50 and/or QuickBooks, and Windows products.
- Excellent attention to detail.