- Client payroll and bookkeeping services including:
- Reconciliations, monthly financial statements, and other required reports
- HST, WSIB, EHT filings, payroll remittances
- Preparation of year-end working paper files, including T4's, T5's and T5018's
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Assisting with accounting projects
Successful candidate will have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in accounting or related field
- 2+ years experience with payroll, full-cycle bookkeeping, and preparation of Canadian personal tax returns
- Familiarity with CaseWare, Tax Prep, Simply/Sage, and QuickBooks online (an asset)
- Exceptional communication and client service skills
- Superior attention to detail & accuracy
Information about the application process:
If you would like to be considered for the role of Bookkeeper. Please forward your resume outlining your skills and work experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those advancing through the selection process will be contacted.